Proline By Dupe Pigment Something Out Of The Blue
- Stock: 34
- Model: Something Out Of The Blue
Proline Pigments are a coloured loose powder which highlights and shades the eyes, cheeks and brows, face and body
Designed to offer a number of possibilities, Proline Pigments are the perfect way to tap into your artistic tendencies. Used both wet and dry, the ultra-pigmented formula applies seamlessly for a full coverage colour with a metallic sheen. Escape into a world of colour experimentation and see what look you can achieve with this ever-changing product.
- Proline Pigments can be applied dry or wet for a bolder colour pay-off.
- To intensify the colour, apply over a cream texture or gel, as this will hold the colour in place and amplify it.
- Alternatively mix with Sealing Gel and apply using a fine brush for a shimmering liquid eye liner.
- When applied with a long bristle brush, Pure Pigment can also be used as a highlighter anywhere on the eyes, face and body.
Pigments are supplied in 10g pots - please note they are NOT sold by volume, some of the pigments are heavier than others.